The community is building: a major renovation is underway at Laurier Québec
Laurier Québec and its retailers are reinvented the shopping experience thanks to an investment of over 60 million from Ivanhoe Cambridge. An undertaking of this magnitude requires extensive work. This web page aims to keep you informed of the progress!
Structural work in the north sector of the property
Most of the structural work will be carried out from 7 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday, starting on November 18. This work should be completed by the end of 2019.
Other renovations at the shopping center
The renovations are mostly done at night from Sunday to Thursday from 7 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. The renovations should be completed in the fall of 2020.
Laurier Québec is open for the duration of the renovations, during regular opening hours.
For any additional questions or information about the renovations, refer to the questions and answers below. If, however, you cannot find the answers to your questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email at the following address: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Opening hours remain the same during the renovations.
• Manteaux Manteaux has been relocated to a new location in front of Brown Shoes on the second level.
• Bentley is now located next to its former store, on the first level next to Vero Moda.
• L’Atelier du Taileur is temporarily located in the former Studio Magenta store, in the corridor between Cité and Bath & Body Works.
• Le Grenier is now located near Dollarama on the first level.
• Yellow is temporarily located near Reitmans, in the central court on the first level of the mall.
• Jolan will be relocated on December 3rd across from Rachelle Béry.
• Boutique Lilianne is now located a few meters from its former premises on level 2 in the central court.
• Colori is in a new location a few meters from its former location on level 2 in the central court.
Click here, to view the map of the center and verify the current location of retailers.
The following entrances are undergoing some renovations but are still accessible to customers. The renovations are done at night between 7 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. from Sunday evening to Thursday morning.
South side (Laurier Boulevard)
- Entrances #3, #4, #4A and #4B are undergoing some renovations but are still accessible to customers.
North side (Hochelaga Boulevard)
- The Renaud Bray and #6 entrances are under construction but are accessible to customers.
- Entrance #11 is undergoing some work and is closed on level 1 and 2 but level 3 is open with access to the food court via the walkway.
The following entries are under construction and temporarily closed.
- Entrances #8, #S8 and #SS8 in the former Sears area are closed until January 15, 2020. Customers are redirected to nearby entrances #9, #S9 and #SS9.
- Entrance #11 is closed on the first level of the mall until March 31, 2020. Guests are invited to use the nearby entrance #10.
- Entrance #11 is also closed on the second level of the mall until March 31, 2020. Guests are redirected to the nearby entrance #12.
- The parking structure accessible via Germain des Prés, is open on levels A (Walmart), B and C. However, car traffic towards entrances #11, #12 and #13 will be closed due to structural work.
Click here, to view the map of the center and verify the location of the entrances.
The washrooms currently open and accessible to customers are the following:
- Level 1, in the corridor of entrance #4A
- Level 2:
- in the corridor of entrance #12, near the Tour Champlain building
- washrooms near the old SEARS area are accessible via a temporary corridor near Colori in the central court (with nursing rooms)
- Level 3: in the food court (with nursing rooms)
Washrooms located on level 1 near entrance #11 are closed and undergoing renovations until March 31, 2020.
Click here, to view the map of the center and verify the location of the washrooms.
The construction work will run until the end of 2020.
In the north sector (corner of Hochelaga and Jean Dequin), maintenance work is underway on all levels. The traffic is deviated but the entrances to the mall are accessible to customers. The end of the work is schedule for November 30, 2019.
We are proceeding with the installation of a new skylight and structural work will take place from November 18 to December 15, 2019, Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The construction work is being done following the rules & regulations of the trade and are carried out from Sunday evening to Thursday morning between 7 p.m. and 5:30 a.m.
- Delivery dock # 3 under The Bay is under construction until November 30, 2019. Temporarily use the #6 delivery dock.
- Delivery dock # 6 will be impacted by structural work. Only one delivery dock will be available at this location. The work will take place from November 18 to December 15, 2019. Temporarily use the #7 delivery dock if #6 is not available.
- Delivery dock #11 will be accessible and security guards will be on site to assist deliveries. This area will be closed to cars and pedestrians. The construction work will take place from November 11 to March 31, 2020.