The community is building: a major renovation is underway at Laurier Québec
Laurier Québec and its retailers have reinvented the shopping experience thanks to an investment of over 60 million from Ivanhoe Cambridge. An undertaking of this magnitude requires extensive work. This web page aims to keep you informed of the progress!
Structural work in the north sector of the property
Most of the structural work will be carried out from 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday, starting on November 18. This work should be completed by the end of 2019.
Other renovations at the shopping center
The renovations are mostly done at night from Sunday to Thursday from 7pm to 5:30am. The renovations will be completed at the end of 2021.
Laurier Québec will keep its regular opening hours for the duration of the renovations.
For any additional questions or information about the renovations, refer to the questions and answers below. If, however, you cannot find the answers to your questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email at the following address: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
• Manteaux Manteaux has been moved to a new location in front of Brown Shoes on Level 2
• The Bentley store located on the 3rd floor is now closed. Visit its new store located on the first level next to Vero Moda.
• L’Atelier du Taileur has been temporarily moved to the former Studio Magenta store, in the corridor between Cité and Bath & Body Works.
• Le Grenier is now located near Dollarama on Level 1.
• Yellow has been temporarily moved next to Reitmans, in the central court on the Level 1 of the mall.
• Boutique Lilianne is now located a few meters from its former location on in the central court.
• Colori is in a new location a few meters from its former location on Level 2 in the central court.
• Jolan is now situated next to its former store, across from Rachelle Béry.
• Moores is now on the Level 1, next to Walmart, near entrance 2.
• Laura Secord is in a new location near entrance 4a next to Colorsha.
Click here, to view the map of the center and verify the current location of retailers.
Opening hours remain the same during the renovations.
Some entrances are closed during the renovations. Others are temporarily closed during the reopening of the center following the COVID-19 situation. For details regarding entrances accessible to customers, visit the following page: https://www.laurierquebec.com/en/covid19/
The washrooms currently open and accessible to customers are the following:
- Level 1: in the corridor of entrance 4A and those close to entrance 11.
- Level 2: in the corridor of entrance 12, near the Tour Champlain building
- Level 3: in the food court (with nursing rooms)
Click here, to view the map of the center and verify the location of the washrooms.
The construction work will run until the end of 2021.
The parking lots will be mainly accessible to visitors. The parking lots that are closed are located on the underground levels of Hochelaga Boulevard as well as on the street level behind the former Sears.
The construction work is being done following the rules & regulations of the trade and are carried out from Sunday evening to Thursday morning between 7 p.m. and 5:30 a.m.
- All delivery docks are accessible except for loading dock 2.
- Door #11 will be accessible and security guards will be on site to assist deliveries. This area will be closed to cars and pedestrians.
The escalators situated on the west side of the central court are currently being replaced. Use the temporary stairs nearby or use the escalators on the east side of the central court.