The community is building: a major renovation is underway at Laurier Québec
Laurier Québec and its retailers are reinvented the shopping experience thanks to an investment of over 60 million from Ivanhoe Cambridge. An undertaking of this magnitude requires extensive work. This web page aims to keep you informed of the progress!
Structural work in the north sector of the property
Most of the structural work will be carried out from 7 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday, starting on November 18. This work should be completed by the end of 2019.
Other renovations at the shopping center
The renovations are mostly done at night from Sunday to Thursday from 7 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. The renovations should be completed in the fall of 2020.
Laurier Québec is open for the duration of the renovations, during regular opening hours.
For any additional questions or information about the renovations, refer to the questions and answers below. If, however, you cannot find the answers to your questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email at the following address: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
• Manteaux Manteaux has been relocated to a new location in front of Brown Shoes on the second level.
• The Bentley store located on the 3rd floor is now closed. Visit its new store located on the first level next to Vero Moda.
• L’Atelier du Taileur is temporarily located in the former Studio Magenta store, in the corridor between Cité and Bath & Body Works.
• Le Grenier is now located near Dollarama on the first level.
• Yellow is temporarily located near Reitmans, in the central court on the first level of the mall.
• Boutique Lilianne is now located a few meters from its former premises on level 2 in the central court.
• Colori is in a new location a few meters from its former location on level 2 in the central court.
• Jolan is now situated next to its former store, across from Rachelle Béry.
• Moores is now on the first floor, next to Walmart, near entrance 2.
• Laura Secord is in a new location near entrance 4a next to Colorsha.
• La Crémière on the first level is now closed. You can visit La Crémière on the 3rd level, directly across from the Sports Experts store.
• Laura Plus is temporarily located on the second floor, across from Old Navy, near entrance 13.
Click here, to view the map of the center and verify the current location of retailers.
Opening hours remain the same during the renovations.
The following entrances are undergoing some renovations but are still accessible to customers. The renovations are done at night between 7 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. from Sunday evening to Thursday morning.
South side (Laurier Boulevard)
- Entrances #3, #4, #4A and #4B are undergoing some renovations but are still accessible to customers.
North side (Hochelaga Boulevard)
- Entrance #11 is undergoing some work and is closed on level 1 and 2 but level 3 is open with access to the food court via the walkway.
The following entries are under construction and temporarily closed.
- Entrances #8, #S8 and #SS8 in the former Sears area are closed until the end of February, 2020. Customers are redirected to nearby entrances #9, #S9 and #SS9.
- Entrance #11 is closed on the first level of the mall until March 31, 2020. Guests are invited to use the nearby entrance #10.
- Entrance #11 is also closed on the second level of the mall until March 31, 2020. Guests are redirected to the nearby entrance #12.
- The parking structure accessible via Germain des Prés, is open on levels A (Walmart), B and C. However, car traffic towards entrances #11, #12 and #13 will be closed due to structural work.
Click here, to view the map of the center and verify the location of the entrances.
The washrooms currently open and accessible to customers are the following:
- Level 1, in the corridor of entrance #4A
- Level 2:
- in the corridor of entrance #12, near the Tour Champlain building
- washrooms near the old SEARS area are accessible via a temporary corridor near Colori in the central court (with nursing rooms)
- Level 3: in the food court (with nursing rooms)
Washrooms located on level 1 near entrance #11 are closed and undergoing renovations until March 31, 2020.
Click here, to view the map of the center and verify the location of the washrooms.
The construction work will run until the end of 2020.
All parking lot maintenance work is done for the winter season. All lots are thus available for customers.
The construction work is being done following the rules & regulations of the trade and are carried out from Sunday evening to Thursday morning between 7 p.m. and 5:30 a.m.
- All delivery docks are now accessible.
- Delivery dock #11 will be accessible and security guards will be on site to assist deliveries. This area will be closed to cars and pedestrians. The construction work will take place until spring 2020.
- The one in front of the Sports Experts, allowing to descend from the 3rd to the 2nd level is currently being replaced. Use the elevators located a few meters away or the escalators in front of the Café Dépôt or those of the food court.
- The escalators situated on the east side of the central court are currently being replaced. Use the temporary stairs nearby or use the escalators on the west side of the central court.