We are looking for a vibrant and professional individual to join the SQUISH team!
Are you someone who can inspire others and who consistently leads by example?
Do you have a proven track record of building and developing top performing sales teams?
The key objective for this position is to grow the business and develop leaders within your team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is extremely organized, proactive and exhibits a business mindset. Strong customer service skills and a passion for gourmet confectionary are a must.
· Share the excitement for the brand and its products with our customers and employees order to integrate this passion within the local community all the while supporting company goals.
· Motivate sales associates to achieve store sales goals.
· Promote total customer service as the most important factor in every customer exchange.
· Support the management team in the supervision of the sales associates.
· Maintain product knowledge.
· May assist in training sales associates in product knowledge, sales techniques and customer service with Store Manager approval.
· Maintain visual merchandising standards.
· Support the management team with tasks related to inventory, allocations and reports.
· Provide feedback to the Store Manager and Assistant Manager on ideas to improve the store.
· Create a healthy and positive work environment.
· Perform necessary cleaning duties to ensure store cleanliness is up to standards.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
· Experience in gourmet confectionary or food-related retail an asset
Required Skills & Experience
· 1 year experience in a similar position
· Impeccable communication skills in English
· Friendly, positive, and social attitude good team player and inspires others
· Is positive and customer-service oriented; loves to go above what is required in order to help others
· Has strong communication and time management skills as well as the ability to provide and follow oral and written instructions
· Well-organized and detailed-oriented, ability to multitask and strong sense of initiative
· Has a sense of urgency and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
· Flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
· Working knowledge of MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What you can expect
· An opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company!
· A positive and respectful work environment
· Overall success and personal growth
· Employee discount on our products
Reports to Store Manager
So if you're into working on a fun, dynamic and professional team who shares a love of candy what are you waiting for?
For further details or to apply, get in touch with us at Squish Candies.
Squish welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at Squish! however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New year's eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 Closed