Customer Service Coordinator
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Customer Service Coordinators, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Understand and be knowledgeable of BEST operational standards, and monitor service area performance against these standards
- Provide weekly updates on objectives and identify any issues or opportunities pertaining to customer service, service area compliance, and service area scheduling
- Review weekly MAP and CommPak and support communication of change to service areas
- Help incorporate sales information to drive sales for your given area of responsibility, which includes all frontline features, fixtures, and jewelry
- Assign and direct the work of your fellow Associates
- Support the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Train all Associates on how to use registers and equipment and how to function at the service-desk area
- Train all Associates on the policies associated with each service area
- Resolve customer-service issues, escalating and informing your Assistant Managers of any customer concerns, feedback, or complaints
- Ensure that service areas are properly maintained and "Ready for Business"
- Oversee the Fitting Room process, which includes spot checks for merchandise buildup, supporting the fitting room during high traffic periods, ensuring that goods are returned to the sales floor from the fitting rooms, and ensuring that merchandise is properly tagged, hung, and sorted as per standards
- Be responsible for everything the customer "sees and hears" from a maintenance perspective
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you.
But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges:
- You've earned your high school diploma
- You have two years of relevant experience, which you can use to build a stable and bright future here at TJX Canada
- You have strong technical knowledge of all register operations
- You have knowledge of service area operations and the ability to develop an expert understanding of our policies and procedures
- You have strong problem-solving and customer-service skills that will help you respond to customer complaints and inquiries, identifying stated and unstated customer needs, and respond to inquiries from Associates
- Your communication skills include verbal, written, active-listening skills.
- Preferably, you also have experience in the service or retail industries
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future.
- Monday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm