- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate's sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.
- Adhere to current visual guidelines includes proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Company Dress Code Policy.
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Assist in preparation of store work schedules that provide proper store coverage and are within the Company -guidelines for wage control.
- Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price change and conducting product counts.
- Complete accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies as well as state and federal laws.
- Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
- Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
- Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
- Encourage store associates' direct compliance with established company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds, and property.
- Perform work of subordinates as needed.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one-year relative experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Easter day - April 12, 2020 Closed
- Easter monday - April 13, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- National Patriots Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste - June 24, 2020 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 Closed
- Thanksgiving day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 27, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New year's eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed