At Laura Canada, we pride ourselves on creating unique and memorable shopping experiences for each of our customers. We truly believe that our sales associates are our Brand Ambassadors. If you love fashion, want to help women dress their best, and enjoy building client relationships, this is the position for you.
- Provides exemplary customer service by following the Laura Canada service standards, driving sales by assessing the unique needs of customers.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by assessing the unique needs of customers, and keeping current on product knowledge, new arrivals, the location of merchandise and fashion trends.
- Effectively develops customer relationships using Laura Canada's Clientele Development tools.
- Executes all P.O.S. (Point of Sale) procedures accurately and efficiently
- Consistently maintains Laura Canada's visual presentation, housekeeping, and Health and Safety standards.
- Completes all assigned administrative functions with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Supports store initiatives as directed.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis
- Positive attitude and confident
- Flexible to the hours of the business
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving day - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2022 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 25, 2022 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2022 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2022 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2022 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2022 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2023 Closed