La Senza Power Sellers are associates who deliver a best in class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth. They drive personal sales and SPAH performance, have open availability and demonstrate all expected selling behaviours plus embody all attributes of La Senza sellers. They live our values and represent the brand in their behaviours.
Role and responsibilities:
· Focused on building new and lasting customer connections, delivering highly satisfying customer experiences.
· Consistently leads the La Senza selling model with confidence, passion, and expertise for the brand.
· Confident in knowledge.
· Responsible for creating a shopping experience that is effortless, inspiring and productive through expert product knowledge and cultivating relationships with customers to elevate the shopping experience.
· Develops customer loyalty and following.
· Consistently offers bra measurements and fittings to determine the right fit; uses name exchange, and shares personal testimony as a technique.
· Confident and knowledgeable in Fashion and uses the knowledge to educate the customer.
· Demonstrates the ability to build a bra wardrobe and expand the sale across multiple categories through listening to understand her buying style.
· Promotes and displays teamwork across all zones to ensure the customer's journey is seamless.
· Demonstrates the ability to assist multiple customers.
· Demonstrates knowledge and insight regarding inventory availability, customer requests and provides feedback on the product to store leadership.
· Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories, maintains store presentation.
· Aware of overall business results, overall satisfaction, and drivers of customer satisfaction
· Understand key business metrics and read and action performance screens
· Understand, adhere to and reinforce brand standards
· Reinforce all activities related to providing a safe working environment
· Maintain an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the links between customer service, associate engagement and shrink
Influences the Following Key Metrics:
· Bra/Launch performance, sales percent to plan, SPH, conversion, ADS, UPT
· Key success criteria's/Qualifications
· Consistently achieve individual selling goals to remain in the program
· Embraces the organization's mission
· Meets defined availability criteria
· Highly driven to exceed sales quotas and customer satisfaction goals on a consistent basis
· Possesses a passion for sales and delivering unparalleled customer service
· Goal oriented, self---motivated and high energy
· Possesses excellent listening, organization and follow through skills
· Demonstrates the ability to connect with and relate to customers and builds meaningful relationships
· Displays confidence (ie: make eye contact, strong posture)
· Collaborative competitive spirit
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thanksgiving day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 27, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed