At JACK&JONES, your work has a purpose. It is simple and very important, however not always easy to achieve. Your role is to lead and influence your team with confidence and loyalty, to establish a relationship with our customers and to offer a service with unlimited possibilities inspired by style, confidence and conviction. All this to accomplish our mission: to make every customer proud, secured and satisfied.
We fundamentally believe that your role goes beyond "making sales". Increasing our sales is not our sole purpose, but rather a consequence of the achievement of our mission.We believe (and you should as well) that our stores do not produce results; our employees do, including you. So it is important to keep your eyes your whole team to ensure everyone is successful. We know that if you are successful, we will be successful as a team and as a company overall.
We like simplicity, so we grouped our expectations into three categories:
You deliver the JACK & JONES customer experience
· You ensure each customer is proud, secured and satisfied with their shopping experience.
You direct and influence your team with confidence and loyalty
· You optimize the performance of your team members and create trusting partnerships.
· You evaluate, support, train and coach the members of your team.
· You optimize your own performance.
You manage operations
· You manage the daily, weekly and monthly operations.
· You implement our marketing strategies.
You know that your attitude is the basis of the results and success you attain. Your attitude says a lot about WHO YOU ARE and HOW YOU ARE ... the decisions you make and the actions you take. We take our attitude seriously and it can be summarized in two words - DEDICATION and DETERMINATION.
Come make a difference.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 Closed
- Thanksgiving day - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New year's eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 Closed