Store Team Leader
As the full-time Store Team Leader, you are the CEO of your store! You are an entrepreneurial-minded business owner who takes pride in maximizing the daily operations of your store. You are passionate about developing a strong team through effective coaching and training, you are a pro at making tough, strategic decisions to drive your business, you consistently deliver operational excellence and your store is always rocking AEO Brand Standards. Most importantly, you bring your REAL self to work every day!
- You have a passion for driving results: You're an expert at driving sales by maximizing overall store productivity and building guest loyalty through a best-in-class guest experience. You're entrepreneurial-minded and you create, manage and own your store's business plan to meet KPI goals.
- You're a business innovator: Because you own the controllable elements of your store's P&L, you are skilled at analyzing reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time, innovative business decisions in order to achieve store financial goals.
- You're a people leader: You're passionate about recruiting, hiring and retaining a high-performing team. You're an advocate for your team's development, you encourage your team to pursue internal opportunities, and you always have a succession plan in place to ensure a clear career path for all associates. You take pride in developing store leadership through leadership development training, performance feedback, individual development plans and annual performance reviews.
- You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You champion a culture of teamwork and recognition by establishing and communicating goals, holding your team accountable to brand standards, and celebrating and rewarding outstanding performance daily.
- Your store rocks AEO Brand Standards: You ensure your store consistently maintains AEO Brand Visual Standards by owning all visual and merchandising processes. You are the "go-to" when it comes to Floorsets, merchandise adjustments and replenishment and your team always has a clear understanding of their role in keeping the store guest-ready.
- Workforce Management - it's your "thing": You know that maximizing your business requires a well thought-out schedule! By evaluating traffic, calendars and payroll reports, you're able to make scheduling adjustments to meet business needs. As a result, payroll is always in check and you're always leveraging your top talent to deliver an impeccable guest experience.
- Integrity is your middle name: You demonstrate integrity when making compensation decisions, you ensure audit and shrink results meet Asset Protection Standards, you follow AEO's policies and procedures, and you do the right thing - always.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You've led functional teams in a retail management role previously - #practicemakesperfect!
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You know how to lead and develop teams and have a general understanding of employment law.
- You have a track record of effective communication and conflict management.
- Business acumen? You've got it!
- You understand how to analyze reporting to drive sales.
- You have flexible availability - you're available to work when the guest shops!
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal and provincial equal employment opportunity and human rights laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual's race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or any other ground protected by applicable human rights legislation. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving day - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2022 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 25, 2022 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2022 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2022 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2022 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2022 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2023 Closed