Assistant Manager/Manager In Training
We are looking for candidates who can provide prompt and courteous service in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company's image of quality and professionalism while being able to support the store manager in all tasks necessary to the efficient operation of the store.
The following are required:
- Open/Full-Time Availability
- Management Experience (Minimum 1 year)
- Retail and Customer Service Experience (Minimum 2 years)
- Able to practice professional and friendly salesmanship that maximizes sales.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Maintains a neat and organized workspace.
- Efficiently puts through transactions and understands credit policies and procedures.
- Worked in an environment that promotes loss prevention and understands standard security policies.
- Has a sufficient amount of knowledge regarding visual presentation, merchandising and store administration.
- Previously has assisted in the training of other sales associates in product knowledge, visual presentation, merchandising and/or sales techniques.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, service-oriented, team player, fashion-oriented, willing to work retail hours and has a sense of initiative.
We offer rewarding challenges in a fast-paced and creative environment as well as:
- Competitive salaries
- Amazing discounts on merchandise,
- Incentive and rewards programs (Health Care, etc.)
If you are dynamic, ambitious and interested in being a part of the exciting world of fashion, take control of your future and submit your application NOW!
- Retail Management: 1 year
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Easter day - April 12, 2020 Closed
- Easter monday - April 13, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- National Patriots Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste - June 24, 2020 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 Closed
- Thanksgiving day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 27, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New year's eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed