The Sales Specialist will offer customers the complete solution to all their technology needs through understanding individual customer requirements and providing expert product knowledge on the latest technology. Sales Specialists will strive to exceed sales objectives and customer retention goals through the use of high-end sales techniques.
As a Sales Specialist you will
- Respond to customer concerns, support, and assist in achievement of store customer care and sales goals and objectives
- Follow company standards in resolving customer concerns and escalate to manager where required to ensure timely resolution
- Set up and maintain product demos
- Complete timely and appropriate down-stocking of product
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest technology products and industry trends
We hope you are passionate about
- Taking Initiative Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- Customer Service Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Competition a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Leading by example coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success.
- Having fun while being the best we work hard but play harder.
The experience we need
- Minimum 6 months job related experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team player
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology.
- Monday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm